Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar...

Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar4 / 504 / 50So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar160/200So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar30/30So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (30/30)

So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar...

Post by Ordin Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 am

This guy on Stumble posts some super anti-Semetic shit that pisses me off. His handle is even "anti-j00". So I decided to troll him. This is what has happened so far:

VikingTed:
    Why hasn't somebody killed you yet?

Anti-j00:
    maybe because im porking your mother? I dunno.
    why would someone wanna kill me? Because I don't like jews? Please I'm in Florida, most people don't like Jews.
    Are you a jew? you seem like an overly sensitive hippy, not really a jew.
    you douch.

VikingTed:
    Christ, dude. the Nazi routine doesn't fool me for a minute. It's not funny, it's not clever, and you're not anti-semetic. you care less about jews, and more about getting noticed by everybody. stop the bullshit, you tool.

anti-j00:
    No, I dont care to get noticed by anyone, Im just obnoxious. And what the fuck makes you think I care less about Jews? Are you fucking serious? Im Palestinian, I have had land stolen by dirty settler jews. WTF THAT WOULDN'T MAKE YOU FUCKING MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

But your right, its not ALL jews that I hate. Just the Israeli jews. I FUCKIN HATE THEM. So fuck you if you think its about "attention". Its about land that was my fathers that would have gone to me, its about those fucking kikes harassing my cousins and my grandma.

And the only person that seems to want attention is you with your bright ass tie-dyed shirt, and your scraggly beard. That gets more attention then someone who doesn't like jews.

VikingTed:
    it doesn't, actually. not in america, where we could care less about your bullshit politics.

anti-j00:
    Wait, who is asking you to care about my politics? I dont recall asking you to care about my politics. So why dont you go join PETA and hug a fucking tree

VikingTed:
    PETA hug animals, not trees. Maybe if you weren't a backwards towelhead you'd know that.

What would you do with the land, anyway? Count sand? You can't grow shit in that rocky pit of arid crap. You don't even live in Palestine anyway, what the fuck do you care what a bunch of dumb asses are fighting about half-way across the fucking planet? Why don't you ask your magical astronaut for a bacon sandwich and a douche to wash the sand out of your vagina?
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar2 / 502 / 50So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar166/166So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar18/18So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (18/18)

So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty Re: So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar...

Post by Toothpick Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 am

hehehehe,
    vibrantly trollarific!
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar4 / 504 / 50So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar160/200So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar30/30So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (30/30)

So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty Re: So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar...

Post by Ordin Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 am

His final retort before he blocked me. He also gave me a review!

anti-j00:
    Your gay, Apples, figs, olives, groups and other things grow there. Your fucking retarded. AND ITS MY LAND NOT THEIRS. What are you a troll? Just going around thumbing shit down. I bet you are one of those fags that are all sad and suicidal. Waaa Waaa Waaa im an unkept loser ass hippy. Fuck you im done with your gay ass

His review:
    [thumb down]
    Yea this guy is a total cock wash. Fuck this hippy fag
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar2 / 502 / 50So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar166/166So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar18/18So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:16 am

I could sure use some groups right now!!
    He doesn't know how to grow anything. He'd probably go over their and die, or get robbed and killed by the fascists.
    Cain Le Creuset
    Cain Le Creuset

Male Number of posts : 90
    Experience :
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar0 / 500 / 50So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Right_bar

Post by Cain Le Creuset Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:26 pm

too bad he blocked you.

coulda been a proper lol-cow
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar0 / 500 / 50So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar10/10So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Left_bar5/5So an Anarchist and a typical Palestenian walk into a bar... Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 pm

God damn that guy was too easy. Lollerific though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:44 am