Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

hurr durr retards in a shit pit

Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar4 / 504 / 50hurr durr retards in a shit pit Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar160/200hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar30/30hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (30/30)

hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty hurr durr retards in a shit pit

Post by Ordin Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:23 am

(This is an edited conversation)

Blake says:
    global warming denialism makes me FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Alice~ says:
    Al Gore's lies make me rage

Blake says:
    homo!

Blake says:
    Errors aren't lies

Alice~ says:
    Are we heating up? Yes
    Has the earth done this a MILLION times before? Yes
    Will it cool off again? Just like it always does
    Are we causing it? Fuck no.
    am i a dipshit? yes.

Blake says:
    And his point still stands

Blake says:
    Dude, we are causing it.

Alice~ says:
    Blake, prove it.

Alice~ says:
    Show me scientific evidence.

Blake says:
    Okay.

Alice~ says:
    (Protip: not carbon emissions. We make up 3% of the earth's carbon emissions with forests and marshes making up the other 97) (trainer tips: the smaller percentage is totally negligable, and whole number percentages under 10 totally can't do any damage)

Blake says:
    our flora can't absorb all the shit we spew out.

Alice~ says:
    *ad hominim-style chuckle*

Blake says:
    climate change has happened in the past without human help, but it's super fast and can be directly linked to us. n shit. boyz in da hood.

Blake says:
    there's carbon isotopes that haven't been in the atmosphere for 600,000 years.

Blake says:
    people put it there wit gas n shit yo

Blake says:
    we understand atmospheres and such, and people edit it and such.

Blake says:
    shit nobody can understand

Blake says:
    *mighty pose*

Blake says:
    But does not take away from the fact that our world is warming faster than it has for a very very very long time-the fastest it's gone in around 2 miullion years.

Blake says:
    i went to school so i don't have to site sources.

Alice~ says:
    Wow. u r dum

Alice~ says:
    Everything you know is a lie. because i watched an episode of penn n teller so i'm suddenly and expert.

Blake says:
    Prepare to fail.

Alice~ says:
    Penn & Teller Bullshit: Global Warming (toldja)

Alice~ says:
    They present peer reviewed studies and hard-accepted facts about global climate change

Alice~ says:
    They intervew both sides of the story and expose Al Gore's bullshit

Blake says:
    Al Gore has nothing to do with this.

Alice~ says:
    i saw an episode of penn n teller so i don't have to site sources either. let's argue 5th grade style.

Blake says:
    Penn and Teller can be wrong too.

Alice~ says:
    they site sources in the credits too fast for you to see them.

Alice~ says:
    I checked them out and each one is reputable. you can totally believe that i'm not lying to prove a point.

Blake says:
    brb jerking off.

Blake says:
    excuse to hide the fact that i'm making shit up, but please look this over with an infantile mind. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11462

Alice~ says:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GzwLLN3eU8&NR=1 By the way, Weatherman was also interviewed on Penn&Teller

Alice~ says:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAXppRaHzCA&feature=related lol

Blake says:
    This refutes some of the bad science floating around

Blake says:
    Coleman has a degree in fucking JOURNALISM

Alice~ says:
    Keep in mind that a lot of "scientists" are trendy and the media controls what science gets heard and don't.

Alice~ says:
    That doesn't discredit him whatsoever. journalists, unlike scientists, never make up facts and always tell the truth.

Blake says:
    Coleman isn't a scientist AT ALL

Alice~ says:
    Blake. Stop and think with your brain instead of your sheep brain for a moment. journalists are the shit and make my manpussy wet.

Blake says:
    Yes it does! You imply he has some sort of special knowledge because he created a weather channel

Blake says:
    me too

Alice~ says:
    just because he doesn't have any credentials and works for the news doesn't mean i can't randomly accept his views because they fit with mine. that's what i meant when i said the sources were reputable. anybody can make a reputable peer-reviewed article by printing it off of their mac!

Blake says:
    It makes him unqualified to make that kind of call.

Alice~ says:
    ad hominim

Blake says:
    retort

Alice~ says:
    ad hominim

Blake says:
    straw man

Alice~ says:
    parry straw man

Alice~ says:
    2 hit combo straw man

Blake says:
    combo breaker straw man

Alice~ says:
    See where that kind of thinking leads?

Blake says:
    my penis hurts.

Alice~ says:
    I'm not even debating you. There is no debate because there is nothing TO debate. because i'm always totally right no matter what, even though i a) said i didn't need to site sources, b) said that the sources were "reputable' and c) cited a journalist as a source because it came off of penn and teller.

Blake says:
    I'm not falsely representing myself. I have a class in climate change under my belt.

Alice~ says:
    You're throwing ad homenims at this guy based on a biased perception of what holding a degree in journalism means and an unqualified judgement of what not being a scientist means. everyone is a scientist and there's no possible way coleman could be mistaken. picking a urine-scented hobo off the street that says he knows about global warming is sufficient evidence for me.

Alice~ says:
    (SPOILERS: Colleges professors are 90% democratic and teach in that way. Everything you hear from college is ten times more likely to be biased than what you hear in late night talkshows. unlike weathermen with journalism degrees.)

Alice~ says:
    And for all your mirth at Penn and Teller, they're a lot less biased than college. why? because i said so.

Blake says:
    My professor was an exemplary man. He had 25 years of direct experience in measing climate in the oceans.

Blake says:
    He critisized al gore FIERCELY for his errors.

Blake says:
    He was totally unpolitical.

Blake says:
    He used facts to back himself up.

Alice~ says:
    Thanks for your anecdote. i am now going to ignore it because a lot of professors are biased. once again, unlike journalists.

Blake says:
    Quit attack the credibility of someone you've never known.

Blake says:
    Dick.

Alice~ says:
    i am now going to give you a vague definition of "valid arguement".

Alice~ says:
    Oh, like you did with the weather channel founder?

Blake says:
    Show me that the majority of climate scientists are so biased that they would precipitate some sort of grandiose conspirracy.

Blake says:
    sigh

Alice~ says:
    Right, you're above your own principles, I forgot. You alone set the standards for what is biased. only i get to be hypocritical, you ad hominim.

Alice~ says:
    (P.S. General scientists are not unbiased, they have an agenda and push their own political goals and career goals. When you understand how scientific journal reviews work you'll see how a lot of scientists can think something incredibly WRONG. See "String Theory" which has been thoroughly debunked and yet is pushed off by mainstream physicists and astronomers . unlike journalists.

Last edited by Trevlac on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Asshole)
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar0 / 500 / 50hurr durr retards in a shit pit Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar10/10hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar5/5hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (5/5)

hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty Re: hurr durr retards in a shit pit

Post by Trevlac Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 am

Matt, you're a tool for editing the convo. If you're going to post it, post the original and make annotations or comment on the original material. If your jokes are too feeble to do that then take it down. Because if you don't, I'm deleting this thread.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar2 / 502 / 50hurr durr retards in a shit pit Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar166/166hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar18/18hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 am

I lolled.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar4 / 504 / 50hurr durr retards in a shit pit Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar160/200hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar30/30hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:32 am

this is in the FFFFFF section because i raged at the way you guys acted. i'll move it to the random section if you don't have a reason other than b'awwing about the way its set up, since bullshit is allowed there.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar0 / 500 / 50hurr durr retards in a shit pit Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar10/10hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar5/5hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 am

Ordin wrote:this is in the FFFFFF section because i raged at the way you guys acted. i'll move it to the random section if you don't have a reason other than b'awwing about the way its set up, since bullshit is allowed there.
    HE STARTED IT.

And hey faggot, most of the shit you edited into my argument had NOTHING to do with what I was saying.

Though this:
    Alice~ says:
    ad hominim

Blake says:
    retort

Alice~ says:
    ad hominim

Blake says:
    straw man

Alice~ says:
    parry straw man

Alice~ says:
    2 hit combo straw man

Blake says:
    combo breaker straw man

Made me lol.

Seriously though, your perception of that conversation was grossly askew.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 am

i care not.
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar3 / 503 / 50hurr durr retards in a shit pit Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar179/179hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar23/23hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 pm

I honestly hope that this Blake kid isn't as dumb as he puts himself up to be...
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm

He isn't, since you haven't been following the shitstorm, Matt actually edited nearly everything in that conversation completely out of context. I'm taking it down in 8 hours.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar2 / 502 / 50hurr durr retards in a shit pit Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar166/166hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    hurr durr retards in a shit pit Left_bar18/18hurr durr retards in a shit pit Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Daius wrote:I honestly hope that this Blake kid isn't as dumb as he puts himself up to be...
    lol

You thought that was real?

Not in the least. If you'd like to have a conversation about climate change, I'll be happy to oblige.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:16 pm