Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT

Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar4 / 504 / 50MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar160/200MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar30/30MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (30/30)

MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT

Post by Ordin Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 pm

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK THE GUITAR INTO ANY OF THE SONGS. I CAN'T EVEN TELL THE TEMPO/TEMPO CHANGES, TIME SIGNATURES, OR CHORDS.

but i'm working on it. if someone wants to help me out, go listen to the mystic slaughter beast album "gotterdammerung" and figure out the bpm/tempo changes so i can finish recording. if you help i'll mail you a free mystic slaughterbeast t-shirt.

Speaking of Mystic Slaughter Beast shirts, i'm making some. so far they come in sizes SMALL and MEDIUM, if you wear a larger size, tell me and i'll try to get ahold of some shirts in that size to make you one, but it'll cost a bit extra.

the shirts are white, and come in two designs (working on stencils for other designs), one that says "mystic slaughter beast" on the front (sorry about the poor quality), and another that says "shirts like this are fucking lame" and have the mystic slaughter beast logo on the back. they're $4 USD, please include $1 extra for shipping and if you're in canada $2 for shipping. if you'd like to buy one, hit me up and i'll give you my address. please make sure to include the return address. you can send cash money, but it MUST be in American dollars. money orders are fine too.

remember that sending money through the mail is illegal, but i don't really care. make sure to write on a sheet of paper what style and size you want and fold the money into it before you mail.

if you don't have money you can also mail me a letter and a drawing and i'll mail you a t-shirt back for free.
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar3 / 503 / 50MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar179/179MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar23/23MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (23/23)

MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty Re: MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT

Post by Daius Mon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm

For Raging Against the horde:

00:00 - 00:37: 186 bpm.

00:38 - 02:52: 174 bpm

The only problem is that the music seems to go off the tempo every once and a while. Also these are approximate so they may not be right.
    Cain Le Creuset
    Cain Le Creuset

Male Number of posts : 90
    Experience :
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar0 / 500 / 50MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Right_bar

Post by Cain Le Creuset Mon May 11, 2009 6:59 pm

ooh, i like this t-shirt idea
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar0 / 500 / 50MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar10/10MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar5/5MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Tue May 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Daius wrote:For Raging Against the horde:

00:00 - 00:37: 186 bpm.

00:38 - 02:52: 174 bpm

The only problem is that the music seems to go off the tempo every once and a while. Also these are approximate so they may not be right.

You used a fucking algorithm, I know it. Because I purposefully made my music too complex to discern with the ear.
    Daius
    Daius

Experience :
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar3 / 503 / 50MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar179/179MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar23/23MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Wed May 13, 2009 9:30 am

By my Nana's grave I figured it out by ear.
    Daemon
    Daemon

Number of posts : 19
    Experience :

Post by Daemon Wed May 13, 2009 9:39 am

Trevlac wrote:You used a fucking algorithm, I know it. Because I purposefully made my music too complex to discern with the ear.

Too complex to figure out by ear? Are you serious? Maybe YOU can't figure it out by ear.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar10/10MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar5/5MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Daemon wrote:
    Trevlac wrote:You used a fucking algorithm, I know it. Because I purposefully made my music too complex to discern with the ear.

Too complex to figure out by ear? Are you serious? Maybe YOU can't figure it out by ear.

I neither know if I can nor if I can't since I'm the one who created it.
    Daius
    Daius

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Daius Wed May 13, 2009 6:05 pm

If you created it, you should know the tempo. It isn't that hard.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar4 / 504 / 50MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar160/200MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Left_bar30/30MYSTIC SLAUGHTERBEAAASSTT Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Wed May 13, 2009 11:14 pm

nah, my sister can figure out the tempo. she's in marching band and shit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content