Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I had to write it down somewhere.

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar3 / 503 / 50I had to write it down somewhere. Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar179/179I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar23/23I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (23/23)

I had to write it down somewhere. Empty I had to write it down somewhere.

Post by Daius Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm

A man had two sons. Both of them were the same age and identical twins. The family they come from is a strong catholic background and the father is a strong believer in God. Both him and his sons read the bible every day. One son is named Cain and the other son is named Joshua.

While walking down the halls, The father heard his son Cain playing with his toys. "What are you doing, Cain?" the father inquired.
    "I'm playing God, Father. See? These are the people that worship me. I have just given them 10 rules to follow and if they don't, they will be punished," said the boy proudly. The Father raised his fist in anger and told the boy that God is not like that at all and that his son should not blaspheme in such a manner. He then grounded the boy and stormed out.

While passing Joshua's room, The father noticed that he too, was playing with his toys, "What are you doing Joshua?" The father inquired again.
    "I'm playing God, Father. See? These are the people I am preaching to and I am about to be sacrificed for their sake," said the boy proudly.The Father praised his son and told him he would by a new toy tomorrow for his son.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar4 / 504 / 50I had to write it down somewhere. Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar160/200I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar30/30I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (30/30)

I had to write it down somewhere. Empty Re: I had to write it down somewhere.

Post by Ordin Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 am

So the moral of the story is kill yourself?
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar0 / 500 / 50I had to write it down somewhere. Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar10/10I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar5/5I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 am

And apparently appeal to emotion. This story is hollow and worthless.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar2 / 502 / 50I had to write it down somewhere. Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar166/166I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar18/18I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 am

You suck at life. Kill yourself, you retarded peice of total shit. I want you to drown in the cunt juice of a hell-spawned gigaslut. No, you're not worthy of that fate. You deserve to be eaten by a slobberworm and shit out and eaten by Satan's left ball and shit out again and then pissed on by Hitler.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar4 / 504 / 50I had to write it down somewhere. Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar160/200I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar30/30I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Blake, that's a really douchey thing to say.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar2 / 502 / 50I had to write it down somewhere. Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar166/166I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    I had to write it down somewhere. Left_bar18/18I had to write it down somewhere. Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 am

Ordin wrote:Blake, that's a really douchey thing to say.
    The universe threatens to implode with the irony of this statement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:11 pm