Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Reading

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Tarot Reading Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Tarot Reading Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Tarot Reading Left_bar10/10Tarot Reading Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Tarot Reading Left_bar5/5Tarot Reading Empty_bar  (5/5)

Tarot Reading Empty Tarot Reading

Post by Trevlac Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 am

Everyone who knows me, knows I don't believe in any sort of metaphysical application for Tarot and that as a spiritual medium, it's bogus. However, the practical uses of confronting things in your life and asking questions you wouldn't think to otherwise, is where I find the value.

My readings were more pertinent than I could have imagined considering what just happened to me.

GOTHIC ARCH. Readings for your status.

Present - King Wands. Generous person who is truly good. Possibly arrogant or ambition gone awry.
    Immediate past - X Wands. Sacrifice and personal loss.
    Imminent future - Ace Swords. Conquor and success. Encouragement to stay the path, fight and you will be victorious.
    Distant Past - The Fool. A new journey and many mistakes being made
    Distant Future - King of Pentacles. Person who is valient and fair. Beware of adversity in not being yourself.

VAMPIRE'S KISS. Readings of lovers.

Your past - VI Swords. Traveling afar and admitting love.
    Lover's past - Wheel of Fortune. Constant ups and downs, dynamic change. Trying to find the balance desperately.
    Your future - II Cups. Harmonious union that leads to a period of bliss. Cooperation between the sexes.
    Lover's future - King Pentacles. Authority and presence. Honor those around you in social settings and go with them.
    You - IV Swords. Exile, seclusion, introversion. Finding peace and taking a rest.
    Lover - Knave Wands. Eager, innocent lover. Lively positive and faithful. Unusual tidings and instability.
    Union - II Pentacles. Recreation and celebration balanced against minor troubles.

MYSTIC SEVEN. Advice for your situation.

Past: X Wands - Sacrifice and personal loss.
    Present: Queen Cups - Honest, gentle, warm, dreamy, a mysterious nature. She is intuitive sensuous, and sensitive.
    Future: II Swords - Stalemate , conflict where one or more may be blind to the truth. A new approach is necessary.
    Advised path: VI Swords - Traveling afar and admitting love.
    Influences: II Cups - Harmonious union between the sexes.
    Obstacles: VIII Cups - Rejection of goodness and happiness. Face your fears, allow the world to see the real you inside.
    Outcome: The Tower - Unexpected upheaval and drastic change. Sudden chaos. Chance for a new beginning.

THE PENTAGRAM. Present influential forces.

You: VI Wands - Someone who looks on the bright sides of things even in times of darkness. Optimistic against adversity.
    Love: Ace Swords - Conquor and success. Encouragement to stay the path, fight and you will be victorious.
    Health: Knave Pentacles - Guardian who watches over you.
    Wealth: Ace Cups - Joy and abundance. Harmonious life, health, nourishment, and relationship. Truth in love.
    Spirit: Queen Swords - Strong female who knows how to enforce her will upon others. Stand firm in your convictions.
    Hand of Fate: IX Wands - Focused will that enables you to triumph over adversity. Strength and true purpose.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:09 am