Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Great idea for a film

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    Great idea for a film Left_bar3 / 503 / 50Great idea for a film Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    Great idea for a film Left_bar179/179Great idea for a film Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    Great idea for a film Left_bar23/23Great idea for a film Empty_bar  (23/23)

Great idea for a film Empty Great idea for a film

Post by Daius Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm

I've been thinking this up as I go, but here is what I have so far:

The story is about a mugging that takes place for a man named Isaac. Unfortunately for him, his mugger is not your "run of the mill stereotypical mugger." The person who mugged him was a woman, half his size and half his weight.

The first scene takes place at the park where Isaac bumps in to his mugger, Amilia. They apologize and start to talk and get to know each other, until Amilia stops him and simply tells him that she had tried to pick pocket him and failed, and is now going to mug him. She pulls out a knife and threatens Isaac. Isaac bursts in to laughter and says "no." Amilia punches him in the face, knocks him to the ground and continues to beat him causing Isaac to black out.

Isaac wakes up in a hospital with a cop beside his bed. The cop says that his body was found unconscious in the park stripped of his belongings. Isaac begins to explain that he was mugged and how it went down. The cop asks for the description of the man, but Isaac corrects the cop and says that the mugger was a woman. The cop bursts out laughing, straightens himself then says they will apprehend the mugger soon, and then bursts out laughing again.

Isaac comes home to find his friend sitting on the couch, asking him what happened. Isaac explains he was mugged and tells his friend the mugger was female, his friend bursts in to laughter telling him to get real.

After a few days pass Isaac finds the woman who mugged him in the same place, approaches her, grabs her and yells at her, she screams for help, an undercover cop arrests him and puts him in to the back of his car. As the car drives away, Amilia holds up his new wallet and the film ends

This is a work in progess, but I think this could be hilarious if I do this right. I need some criticism.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    Great idea for a film Left_bar2 / 502 / 50Great idea for a film Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    Great idea for a film Left_bar166/166Great idea for a film Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    Great idea for a film Left_bar18/18Great idea for a film Empty_bar  (18/18)

Great idea for a film Empty Re: Great idea for a film

Post by Toothpick Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Too mean.

The only way you could pull it off would be by having an epilogue where our triumphant thief is knocked out by a blow from behind and wakes up in front of a naked fat man, chained to a bed.

Karma!
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Great idea for a film Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Great idea for a film Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Great idea for a film Left_bar160/200Great idea for a film Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Great idea for a film Left_bar30/30Great idea for a film Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:38 pm

I like it. It's very dark humor, which is good. Go for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm