Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jacken
Ordin
Trevlac
7 posters

Ultimate End

Dimitrius
    Dimitrius

Male Number of posts : 20
    Experience :
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar3 / 503 / 50Ultimate End - Page 4 Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Dragoon
    Life:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar174/174Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (174/174)
    Weave:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar16/16Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (16/16)

Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty Re: Ultimate End

Post by Dimitrius Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 am

The strange little man had blindsided Lem with his beckoning- it was almost as if he appeared from thin air. Lem paid no more mind to it though once he perused the wares.

"Ah, my dear shop-keep. You are but a drop of color to this otherwise dull day. I do believe I'll be taking me a Titan Armlet from you, my good sir!" Taking out the 200 gil, Lem's eyes roamed over the shiny purple orb that was the Ultimate End - Page 4 Independent Enemy Away materia. He scoffed at the thought of it, 'Hiding from everything, where's the fun in that? ... Buuuuut ...', and he plucked it as a child would candy. '... Never know.'. Giving the man another 100 gil, he looked over his own 'excess crap'.

"For your troubles, good man, do take these materia as well.". Lem almost sang this out as he exchanged the two Lightning Materia for 300 gil. With the business concluded, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned, smile still clear and brimming- only to have it instantly drop at the sight of Mard's scowl.

"Darius is already in Bone Village. We have tarried too long here."
    . Mard then thrust the chocobo reigns in Lem's hands, as if telling him to hurry the fuck up. "Fine, fine. Hurrying, hurrying...". The words were barely overheard as he kicked his mounted chocobo into a sprint.

It didn't take them long to reach the outskirts of the village. Lem's bored demeanor instantly changed upon arrival- something was different in the air here, he could tell. His weapon arm twitched in excitement. Thinking on it, he switched out his Ultimate End - Page 4 Armlet Bronze Bangle for the Ultimate End - Page 4 Armlet Titan Armlet as they rode, fitting the Ultimate End - Page 4 Command Morph and Ultimate End - Page 4 Magic Ice materias into it as an afterthought. Mard noticed the change, and fell back a few paces, taking his role as observer, ever silently. After a few minutes, Lem swore he heard shouts, and cries of protest. Battle, perhaps?

All of those thoughts were lost as he saw what seemed to be a crying girl in a dress, fleeing the area.

"You there, halt!"

Last edited by Dimitrius on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar179/179Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar23/23Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Darian slowly made his way to the meet point, still thinking about the MADJAI's words. I should probably talk to Darius about coming with him when he goes to meet Lord Hadad. I want to talk to Herod again... He quickly shook the thought from his head as he noticed a merchant set up on the side of the rode, possibly the same one he met before the mission. "Good day shop keep. Got anything good in stock?"

Darian slowly browsed the shop keeper's inventory looking for something interesting, "I also have some stuff you may be interested in buying from me. Just tell me your prices and I'll gladly sell them to you."

Modulating Phase
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Summon Choco-Mog 800 gil, (1)
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Item Oil Bottle 70 gil, (2)
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Accessory Star Pendant (3)
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Magic Barrier 100 gil, (2)

I'll buy weapons for 50 gil, iron bangles for 75 gil, and magic materia for 200 gil. That independent materia would get you a 20% discount if you wear it.

Last edited by Trevlac on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Modulating phase)
    Daius
    Daius

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Daius Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Darian placed the Ultimate End - Page 4 Independent Smart Consumer materia into his Iron Bangle. The Ultimate End - Page 4 Weapon-cloud Gunblade and the Ultimate End - Page 4 Weapon-tifa Glove weapon were placed on the table in front of the shop keep. " I'll also sell this Ultimate End - Page 4 Armlet Bronze Bangle and Ultimate End - Page 4 Armlet extra Iron Bangle I have. Now if my math serves me right... I should have a total of 656 Gil plus whatever you will pay me for the Ultimate End - Page 4 Armlet Bronze Bangle.That should be enough to buy...that." He pointed to the summon materia, Ultimate End - Page 4 Summon Choco/Mog.

"If you would be so kind as to hand that over and I will be on my way."

Modulating Phase
    The shopkeep eyes your goods up and down and finally agrees to take them. Then he exchanges his summon materia to you.

Last edited by Trevlac on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : buying)
    Dimitrius
    Dimitrius

Male Number of posts : 20
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class: Dragoon
    Life:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar174/174Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (174/174)
    Weave:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar16/16Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (16/16)

Post by Dimitrius Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Lem didn't know if the girl would stop or not. He tried to shout for a second time, before Mard cut him off.

"What are you doing, Lem? What part of tarrying too long here with such trivialities did you miss? ... If you wish to rise here and now, you will continue to Bone Village, and rendezvous with Darius, or... this assessment is over. Ignore the girl."

Lem's curiosity came to an almost crashing halt at the sight of Mard's stone-faced grimace. He looked from Mard, to the girl, and back to Mard, still wondering who she was, and if she would even listen to his pleas.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Ultimate End - Page 4 Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar160/200Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Ultimate End - Page 4 Left_bar30/30Ultimate End - Page 4 Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Jacken's sudden change in demeanor surprised Priest. The man lunged toward Rashad with much vigor and strange ejaculations; blade drawn. Instinctively, the Demon drew his blade, twirling it around in his fingers. He wasn't sure what game was being played, nor where the dice might fall in this situation, but he wanted to be ready.

-----------------------------------
    Gaven, worried for the safety of the now-unconscious princess, attended to her, lifting her up onto the saddle of the chocobo and fanning her gently with a kerchief he kept in his back pocket.
    Daius
    Daius

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Daius Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:45 am

Darian thanked the kind shopkeep, and pocketed the Ultimate End - Page 4 SummonChoco/Mog materia and turned to leave.

"I'm not a murderer, nor am I a coward." The MADJAI had struck a sore spot with those words. What right did he have to make such accusations? This is war! People die in war! Darian continued to justify his actions to himself as he walked aimlessly around, "Where the hell was that damned meeting spot!?" Darian started to get frustrated, the MADJAI's words slowly growing on him and causing him to become easily angered. In a giant huff, Darian decided to forget looking for the meeting spot and instead made an attempt to find Darius' strike team. Hopefully he could find them without attracting too much attention to himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:03 am