Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Solomon Price

Sparta Plizkin
    Sparta Plizkin

Male Number of posts : 65
    Experience :
    Solomon Price Left_bar1 / 501 / 50Solomon Price Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Pirate
    Life:
    Solomon Price Left_bar110/110Solomon Price Empty_bar  (110/110)
    Weave:
    Solomon Price Left_bar10/10Solomon Price Empty_bar  (10/10)

Solomon Price Empty Solomon Price

Post by Sparta Plizkin Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 am

Solomon Price

Job: Pilot

History:
    Ha, my history? Ok, well I guess we start at the beginning or at least what I know as the beginning. My papers say I was found next to a dumpster in Junon and I guess went to multiple different homes over the first 10 years of my life. But then, I thought I finally found a permanent home. It was back in Junon and I had a dad that was a pilot for Amun-Ra and my mom was basically a housewife but occasionally ran a stand selling knick-knacks for a little extra Gil.

Everything was going smoothly, I was 17, and enrolled in school to be a pilot for Amun-Ra, when my father was let-go three months from his retirement. Since father was then unemployed he didn't make a "suitable" amount of money to support a foster child so I was to be transferred to a home in Wutai tons of miles from my parents and farther from anything remotely resembling a flight school. And it was at that time I developed a deep hatred for Amun-Ra and any corporation that might pop up long after Amun-Ra is gone. When Amun-Ra came to transfer me I ran, I didn't know where to run, but I ran.

I soon reached a fort tower where I received a plane ride to Midgar, where I have been committing petty thievery doing anything I can to survive and anything that might put a dent in Amun-Ra's deep pockets. I was good at what I was doing, but obviously not good enough. Im 20 now and two weeks ago they caught up to me and shipped me to Bone Village so I could do manual labor to pay for my crimes. And I am currently here working my ass off for the people I hate.

Appearance:
    Lets start with his short spiky vibrant red hair and a blue eyes though one is covered by a black eye patch. He stands around 5"11 give or take an inch and about 160lbs with a very lean muscle structure. He is usually found with a green scale bandanna adorning his brow, a pale off white scarf around his neck and a black leather jacket. He also wears a large golden buckle adorning a black leather belt holding up a pair of white baggy ragged pants that tuck into a pair of black swashbuckler boots. His hands are covered in various rings and bracelets.

Weapon:
    Amalger
    A Guisarme pole-arm made of a long wooden pole with a crude axe head wedged into a split in the top of the pole wrapped tightly with thin buckskin leather straps. Crude but sturdy.

Armor:
    Solomon Price ArmletBronze Bangle

Accessory:
    None

Materia:
    Solomon Price MagicFire

Solomon Price Ffxi-gil-idxGil: 393

Last edited by Trevlac on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Moneyz)
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Solomon Price Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Solomon Price Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:
    Solomon Price Left_bar5/5Solomon Price Empty_bar  (5/5)

Solomon Price Empty Re: Solomon Price

Post by Trevlac Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Uh oh. I guess I should have prefaced the story with "This happens 300 years after the events of Dirge of Cerberus"

Just take out the part of your dad belonging to Shin-Ra and replace with another organization. If you want to use the one I'm bringing into the story, it's a corporation called Amun-Ra which has harnessed the power of the sun--Zone (name of the star). They're an electric power company, similar to Shin-Ra founded in the shambles of the late company.
    Sparta Plizkin
    Sparta Plizkin

Male Number of posts : 65
    Experience :
    Solomon Price Left_bar1 / 501 / 50Solomon Price Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Solomon Price Left_bar110/110Solomon Price Empty_bar  (110/110)
    Weave:

Post by Sparta Plizkin Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:49 pm

ok dude I edited it
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Solomon Price Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Solomon Price Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:
    Solomon Price Left_bar5/5Solomon Price Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:41 am

Okay, he's good to go. Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:28 pm