Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Phillip Morris is evil

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Phillip Morris is evil Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Phillip Morris is evil Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Phillip Morris is evil Left_bar10/10Phillip Morris is evil Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Phillip Morris is evil Left_bar5/5Phillip Morris is evil Empty_bar  (5/5)

Phillip Morris is evil Empty Phillip Morris is evil

Post by Trevlac Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:41 pm

Phillip Morris (the tobacco industry) decided to help pass legislation through government to raise cigarette taxes because they did a study that showed people smoking benefits a country.

COST:
    Increased healthcare costs

BENEFITS:
    Tax revenue
    Health Care Savings (early death)
    no Pensions (early death)
    Savings in Housing Costs

they systematically used tobacco to kill off a percentage of people "for the greater good"

Everyone who smokes is playing right into the tobacco industry's hand. Remember when I said they increased nicotine by 1.68% each year since 1997 to slowly poison people and get them more addicted? Yep, I wasn't being crazy. They increased it 11 percent from 1997 to 2005. And CONTINUE to.

Tobacco industries are systematic murderers. People killing faceless percentages of people to keep us all in check. I'm not even fucking surprised anymore.

THEN. THEEEEEN, the fucking tobacco industries had the ASS to deny it all and insist that the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) is a crock of shit. Fuck yourselves you murdering, lying, puppeteering, capitalist, evil, controlling, manipulative, enslaving sons of bitches.

So the MDPH called on the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) to perform a non-government study (which ended up being funded by the American Legacy Foundation and the National Cancer Institute, both anti-smoking organizations) using data from 1997 through 2005.

AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT FOLKS? Harvard's peer-reviewed data fucking matched MDPH's data exactly. The Harvard study claims that cigarette manufacturers have intentionally increased their plants' nicotine levels in order to produce a more addictive product. And let's make this clear: it's not that shit that gets you your precious fucking buzz. That's extra to get you addicted and nothing more. But now that Harvard was on their ass, researchers found, among other changes, a steady increase in the number of "puffs per cigarette" over the timeframe they studied, which may mean the delivery of more nicotine per cigarette smoked.

As of January 2007, cigarettes are not regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

They can do whatever they want. Cigarettes are no longer a food or drug.

They can poison you at will. They can genocide you at will. And make no mistake, it's genocide. Those in families with smokers are socially, 70+% more likely to become smokers themselves in at least the amount of their parents and relatives and usually more.

Enjoy your evil overlords, smokers.

Sources:
    Massachusetts Department of Public Health (2007)
    Harvard School of Public Health
    Czech Republic

Last edited by Trevlac on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    Phillip Morris is evil Left_bar2 / 502 / 50Phillip Morris is evil Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    Phillip Morris is evil Left_bar166/166Phillip Morris is evil Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    Phillip Morris is evil Left_bar18/18Phillip Morris is evil Empty_bar  (18/18)

Phillip Morris is evil Empty Re: Phillip Morris is evil

Post by Toothpick Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Phillip Morris is evil Kent_brockman

I for one welcome our tobacco overlords, and look forward to their lung-clogging hegemony. I would like to volunteer my services in helping to get more children to smoke by pairing up children smoking with me not raping them savagely. My motto shall be;

"Take a puff, or you get it rough!"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 am