Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

there's a steam group with the same logo as us

Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar4 / 504 / 50there's a steam group with the same logo as us Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar160/200there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar30/30there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (30/30)

there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty there's a steam group with the same logo as us

Post by Ordin Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:36 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/followtheangel

they are also called furious angels and they've been around since 2004.

what is this.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar0 / 500 / 50there's a steam group with the same logo as us Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar10/10there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar5/5there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (5/5)

there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty Re: there's a steam group with the same logo as us

Post by Trevlac Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

This is me raging out of my asshole. Tbone is a douche from The Matrix Online.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar2 / 502 / 50there's a steam group with the same logo as us Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar166/166there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar18/18there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (18/18)

there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty Re: there's a steam group with the same logo as us

Post by Toothpick Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:56 am

Obviously, Davis stole the logo from him.

Davis, why are you such a bad person.

I hate you.

Very Happy
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar0 / 500 / 50there's a steam group with the same logo as us Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar10/10there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar5/5there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:13 pm

I wanted to kill you until i realized you were joking.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar4 / 504 / 50there's a steam group with the same logo as us Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar160/200there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    there's a steam group with the same logo as us Left_bar30/30there's a steam group with the same logo as us Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 pm

i dunno, i mean the logos are exactly the same. somebody stole it from somebody.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 pm

I knew TBone back in MXO. It should be obvious.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 pm

my penis is pretty obvious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:12 am