Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar10/10Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar5/5Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (5/5)

Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours

Post by Trevlac Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 am

"STOP SPAMMING TIGER KNEE"

I learned how to play Sagat decently on SF4 against a pro. He said I kept losing cause I spam Tiger Knee. By my calculations it was the only way I was winning.]

TIGER KNEE TIGER KN-TIGER KNEE TIGER KNEE TI-TIGER KNEE
    Vicodin
    Vicodin

Female Number of posts : 76
    Experience :
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar10/10Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar5/5Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (5/5)

Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty Re: Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours

Post by Vicodin Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 pm

"How? You don't even go to school."

My friends commenting on my rediculously high average, and how I pretty much sleep 18 hours a day. And hand in all my assignments late.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty Re: Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours

Post by Trevlac Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:16 pm

"You're so pretty"

In a conversation with transgenders.
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar3 / 503 / 50Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar179/179Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar23/23Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:01 pm

"Shut the fuck up Cody."
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

LOL that is ALWAYS the most commonly said thing to you. I love you, Cody-kun ^^
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar160/200Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Left_bar30/30Most commonly said thing to you in the last 24 hours Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:14 am

"sweet baby rays........MY NIGGA!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:39 am