Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

GG Obama, you finally got me

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar0 / 500 / 50GG Obama, you finally got me Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar10/10GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar5/5GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (5/5)

GG Obama, you finally got me Empty GG Obama, you finally got me

Post by Trevlac Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 am

http://www.intraa.org/amanda-simpson/

GG Obama, you finally got me 228

Amanda Simpson, who has served on NCTE’s Board of Directors for the past 3 years, has been appointed by the Obama Administration as a Senior Technical Advisor to the Department of Commerce. She’ll be working in the Bureau of Industry and Security.
    “I’m truly honored to have received this appointment and am eager and excited about this opportunity that is before me. And at the same time, as one of the first transgender presidential appointees to the federal government, I hope that I will soon be one of hundreds, and that this appointment opens future opportunities for many others.”

Simpson brings considerable professional credentials to her new job. For thirty years, she has worked in the aerospace and defense industry, most recently serving as Deputy Director in Advanced Technology Development at Raytheon Missile Systems in Tucson, Arizona. She holds degrees in physics, engineering and business administration along with an extensive flight background. She is a certified flight instructor and test pilot with 20 years of experience.

She has also been very active in political and community groups. She has served on the Board of Directors of two national organizations: Out & Equal and NCTE. In Arizona, she has been on the board of Wingspan, the Southern Arizona Gender Alliance, the Southern Arizona ACLU and the Arizona Human Rights Fund (now Equality Arizona).

In 2004, the YWCA recognized her as one of their “Women on the Move,” and in the same year, she won the Democratic nomination to the Arizona House of Representatives. In 2005, she was given the Arizona Human Rights Foundation Individual Award.
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar3 / 503 / 50GG Obama, you finally got me Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar179/179GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar23/23GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (23/23)

GG Obama, you finally got me Empty Re: GG Obama, you finally got me

Post by Daius Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:42 pm

So what's this all mean?
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar0 / 500 / 50GG Obama, you finally got me Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar10/10GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar5/5GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

lern2reed
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar4 / 504 / 50GG Obama, you finally got me Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar160/200GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    GG Obama, you finally got me Left_bar30/30GG Obama, you finally got me Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:00 pm

GG Obama, you finally got me Coolstorybro
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 pm

FRIGID DISSERTATION made me fucking crack up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 am