Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kikyo_Cat
Ordin
Trevlac
7 posters

Whores

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Whores Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Whores Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Whores Left_bar10/10Whores Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Whores Left_bar5/5Whores Empty_bar  (5/5)

Whores Empty Whores

Post by Trevlac Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:22 am

You think normal girls ever think about how nice it would be to get all dolled up and pretty, put on a nice outfit, hot pink lipstick, then have some guy skullfuck them to oblivion and jizz all over their face, hot streams of sticky semen dripping down those previously beautiful cheeks and lips?

See that's what I think, I think women like getting to a point where they are so attractive that males just can't resist them, and has to shove their cock in their ass or pussy and just fucking ravage their body until they can't think anymore. That they really like being bent over a chair and having some guy fuck their brains out with all of that carefully-tended hair bouncing violently with each pump of his penis.

I mean a girl sits in front of a mirror for hours before her date, making sure everything looks just perfect. Her makeup, her eyes highlighted just so, her hair cascading dramatically and beautifully. All to impress the cock she wants to tease, the little piece of stiffness she wants to arouse. And the guy, I mean, all he cares about is using her as something for him to deposit his load in. He barely even cares how she looks, but she tries so hard to impress him, and its all ruined, all unmade and all undone as she lies on her back among the sheets and pillows, clutching at the sides of the bed while the hot, firm thing invades its way into her.

And she likes it.

Then he blows himself inside her, or maybe on her chest or her face, and she's filled and coated with his juices, she feels like a whore.

And she doesn't even think about where it goes. She's happy to give him a blowjob every night, and she wasn't really that happy to swallow his cum every night, but he said he liked it, so she does. And maybe five nights a week she's swallowing his hot semen. Its starting to give her a little bit of a sore throat. She doesn't mind, though, because it pleases him.

And her friends and family? Would they know that that pretty face had a load of jizz all over it last night? Surely not. Then you wonder, how many other attractive females have stomachs full of semen, or had overnight facials? Maybe the news anchor. Maybe the stock broker. Maybe the model. Maybe the librarian.

How many of them are eager to just get on their knees and take it in the face? Or bend over, lift that short little skirt, and take it up the ass?

And they don't find it demeaning at all, they like being cum dumpsters.

So you understand where my desire to have a girl that hasn't been with anyone before comes from.

I mean really, how can you take someone seriously, saying "I love you", when you know those lips have been wrapped around 8 inches of douchebag?

You just can't.

It doesn't work. Its the society we live in. Girls are groomed to meet the expectations of their male partners. I'm not a moralfag or a religiousfag by any stretch of the imagination. But that one thing just eats away at me. Love is supposed to be pure and if you know she's ridden somebody's cack all night some other time, how do you even believe it?

Oral sex isn't even considered sex by a lot of girls. They've had a big fat johnson shoved in their throat while they sucked it all down with a smile and somehow they are still pure in their mind? I think that's dirty as shit.

So yeah, in short: to all those people who continue to argue me into the ground about virginity and celibacy, all I have to say is this "Next time you put your cock inside, remember that other cocks have been there, and she gladly let them blow their loads in and on her. What makes you so special?"
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Whores Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Whores Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Whores Left_bar160/200Whores Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Whores Left_bar30/30Whores Empty_bar  (30/30)

Whores Empty Re: Whores

Post by Ordin Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 am

Whores Objection
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:08 am

...weird. As I was linking everyone on my MSN list this I said "OBJECTION!" afterward. But I never linked you. What the fuck, Matt you creepy bastard.
    Kikyo_Cat
    Kikyo_Cat

Female Number of posts : 33
    Experience :

Post by Kikyo_Cat Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm

I completely agree. Unfortunately I need to deal with this daily, because my high school is full of preppy rich girls Mad example, there are a couple girls in my gym class. First off, We're in a class about helping out students with special needs and such, our main focus is meant to be that. I get really into this class because I love helping people. All of the special education students love me and always come up to me and say hi and stuff, it's awesome. Well the majority of the mentors (like me) in the class are girls but there are three boys who all of the girls (except me apparently) think are amazingly attractive. Maybe I'm just not into muscle football/sport guys?! Lmao. ANYWAYS.

One day about two weeks ago. We were playing a game like kickball. I was one of the only people encouraging the ELS students because apparently NO ONE ELSE CARES. Ugh. People are so annoying :\ if you don't care about them don't sign up for a class where your focus is supposed to be them. There was this one girl wearing an extremely low cut shirt. She was running like a fag to make her boobs show more to the guy waiting at the next base as she like bounced around the gym floor.

I was at the base too and as soon as she got there I was like "wow. you should put a shirt on." and we got into this argument and I told her no one cares about her chest and this guy was not impressed with her trying SO hard to be a whore. He started laughing and she got pissed. She hates my guys now but I'm okay with that. Very Happy

I will admit, I SOMETIMES take the time to put makeup on and stuff in the morning if I'm not lazy, but it really isn't to impress anyone. I just like how it looks on me; because honestly nobody at my school likes me at all (except like, my friends obviously.) But I can't stand it when people are like that :\ and with sex, I hear people talking about it all the time and joking about it. I even talk about it sometimes, but I haven't done it :\ and I don't plan to until I'm married or if I'm like extremely committed in a relationship for a long time and plan on marrying them :\ I don't want to be like "wow we've been dating for a whole week. lets have sex" and then I get pregnant and my entire life is ruined.

My cousin had sex at an early age. She got pregnant at 14 and now has a 4(?) year old daughter? Anyways, as soon as the boy found out he left her and she was still in school and everything. It proves that it can happen :\ and I don't want that chance. Lol. I'm excited about being a parent someday, but with a guy who isn't going to leave me and when I'm done with school and all that stuff. I'm like a hopeless romantic XD so that's like. Important to me?

WHORES AND SEX. = BAD! xD
    Cain Le Creuset
    Cain Le Creuset

Male Number of posts : 90
    Experience :

Post by Cain Le Creuset Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:11 pm

whores = bad.

sex = good.

get it right.
    Kikyo_Cat
    Kikyo_Cat

Experience :

Post by Kikyo_Cat Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:09 am

no! sex is not good xD well not like just to have it.

If you're married and like- have a committed relationship and love someone I think it's good I guess :\ but having sex just to have it.. no.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 am

Kikyo_Cat wrote:DERP DERP I'M RETARDED AND CAN'T HELP BUT DISAGREE ON POINTLESS SHIT HURP DERPADERP

fix'd.

I hope you stick around. your tenacity for posting is extremely refreshing.

I give this speech to every noob and they leave right afterwords.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    Whores Left_bar2 / 502 / 50Whores Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    Whores Left_bar166/166Whores Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    Whores Left_bar18/18Whores Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:16 am

Kikyo_Cat wrote:and then I get pregnant and my entire life is ruined.

What? Life RUINED?

Um...abort the fucker?

The rest I agree with. Your cousin was an idiot, no offense. Have a riend give you a stiff kick in the ovaries if your have to, but KILL THAT LITTLE FUCKER!

Sex just seems natural to me. I don't put a big emotional investment into it. It's just a biological function that can be taken or left.
    The whole "YOU"RE A WHORE, YOU SKANK!" thing irritates me. Some people just LIKE being like that. With the tall boots, and the revealing outfits,and the too much makeup, and the come hither stare, and the hoop dee do AHAHAH PUDDING!

OOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOoooo. Big whoop. I think you guys sound almost jealous. Like, you're so caught up in your neurotic concerns about relationships and emotions and weird cultural ideas about purity, that you feel the need to dismiss those who actually persue sex without all that baggage, purely as a form of release.
    We live in a society of control and choice and tolerance. If people want to fuck with wild abandon, c'est la vie!
    Kikyo_Cat
    Kikyo_Cat

Experience :

Post by Kikyo_Cat Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 am

Well it's your choice :p

But when I decide to get married, I don't want to have to tell my husband I've have like 5 abortions from 5 different men; and slept with a lot more then that ^^;

PLUS the fact that I'm against abortion I guess. I just wouldn't do it.

I want to be able to say that I waited for them ^^; lol
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:14 am

Toothpick wrote:
    Kikyo_Cat wrote:and then I get pregnant and my entire life is ruined.

What? Life RUINED?

Um...abort the fucker?

The rest I agree with. Your cousin was an idiot, no offense. Have a riend give you a stiff kick in the ovaries if your have to, but KILL THAT LITTLE FUCKER!

Sex just seems natural to me. I don't put a big emotional investment into it. It's just a biological function that can be taken or left.
    The whole "YOU"RE A WHORE, YOU SKANK!" thing irritates me. Some people just LIKE being like that. With the tall boots, and the revealing outfits,and the too much makeup, and the come hither stare, and the hoop dee do AHAHAH PUDDING!

OOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOoooo. Big whoop. I think you guys sound almost jealous. Like, you're so caught up in your neurotic concerns about relationships and emotions and weird cultural ideas about purity, that you feel the need to dismiss those who actually persue sex without all that baggage, purely as a form of release.
    We live in a society of control and choice and tolerance. If people want to fuck with wild abandon, c'est la vie!

LOOK OVER THERE! Your oninion is doing the most AMAZING THING.

NOT MATTERING
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 pm

ITT: TROLLS TROLLING TROLLS TROLLING TROLLS.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Toothpick Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, your opinion is GROUNDED IN UNEASON AND JUDGEMENT.
    ETHERFRTV FALAFFAL

(Can you imagine actually seriuosly caring about stuff on the internet?
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Whores 20050805
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Toothpick wrote:(Can you imagine actually seriuosly caring about stuff on the internet?

No. No I cannot. And when something doesn't have fact, then you can only make an opinion grounded in your own reasoning and judgment, retard. (I had to end with an ad homenim otherwise it sounds like I'm taking this seriously)
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Toothpick Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Trevlac wrote:
    Toothpick wrote:(Can you imagine actually seriuosly caring about stuff on the internet?

No. No I cannot. And when something doesn't have fact, then you can only make an opinion grounded in your own reasoning and judgment, retard. (I had to end with an ad homenim otherwise it sounds like I'm taking this seriously)

Haha, I love you Davis.
    Vicodin
    Vicodin

Female Number of posts : 76
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Vicodin Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:12 pm

OK, so number one, Davis needs to get laid.

But I digress. I'm a twenty year old, mature woman. I live on my own, go to University, have a part time job, pay my bills on time. By the time I am 22, I will have 2 degrees. I also am bisexual, and enjoy sex. I enjoy sex within the context of a committed relationship. I have slept with three guys, all of whom I've been in a long term realtionship with. I believe in birth control. I use the pill and condoms. I like sex, and I'm not ashamed about it. I'm a mature, educated individual, and by no means a whore or cumdumpster. I make conscious decisions about my sex life and my own well being.

In summation, I think there's a huge difference between a sexuate woman and a whore. I don't think some people see the difference.
    Kikyo_Cat
    Kikyo_Cat

Experience :

Post by Kikyo_Cat Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Vicodin wrote:OK, so number one, Davis needs to get laid.
    *scoots towards Davis* Embarassed

Anyways, yeah it's your sex life. But some people honestly WANT to wait until they're like. Married and stuff. Example, my mom's best friend is like 46 and has only slept with two men, she has been married to both of them though.

On the other hand, my own mother is what.. 45? and has slept with AT LEAST 19 different men since I turned two years old. I know of at least two before that; but I doubt that's it. So obviously she likes sex. But since she can't stay in a fucking relationship and cheats on everyone to have more sex my mother would be considered a whore :] in my eyes at least. LOL.

So :\ Personally, it'd be more meaningful to wait. I plan to not have sex until I'm married, but I wouldn't kill myself if it happened before then. I just don't plan on it happening.

Unless I met Davis IRL. Wink
    ( silent I'm still kiddin by the way!)
    Vicodin
    Vicodin

Female Number of posts : 76
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Vicodin Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:16 pm

oh man, another nymphette for davis.

Kikyo, I see your point. Your mom obviously hasn't set a very good example for you. I believe there's a happy medium in there somewhere. Which is actually kinda interesting. What constitutes that fine line between prude and whore?

(But honey...please don't be afraid of sex before marriage. I believe that getting married without knowing what you want and like in bed could be disastrous. Plus, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just make sure you're with someone who loves arnd cares for you)
    Kikyo_Cat
    Kikyo_Cat

Experience :

Post by Kikyo_Cat Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Vicodin wrote:oh man, another nymphette for davis.

Kikyo, I see your point. Your mom obviously hasn't set a very good example for you. I believe there's a happy medium in there somewhere. Which is actually kinda interesting. What constitutes that fine line between prude and whore?

(But honey...please don't be afraid of sex before marriage. I believe that getting married without knowing what you want and like in bed could be disastrous. Plus, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just make sure you're with someone who loves arnd cares for you)
    I'm not AGAINST it. I just said if I met Davis.. Embarassed (kidding again .//.)

Nah I really am not against it. But if I can I WANT to wait. Because honestly, I don't care about the sex in a relationship that much. I want a child someday, but as long as I love the person I do it with, it doesn't matter if the sex is OMGAMAZING because I LOVE them. You can still get pregnant without the sex being like the best thing ever. I just want a child some day (not anytime soon obviously) and if me and my partner decided never to have sex again and just shared a bed and didn't do THAT ever again, I honestly wouldn't mind that much XD But I'm sure that won't be the case either way. I'm not afraid of it. I just want to save it for something special?
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:48 pm

But I digress. I'm a twenty year old, mature woman. I live on my own, go to University, have a part time job, pay my bills on time. By the time I am 22, I will have 2 degrees. I also am bisexual, and enjoy sex. I enjoy sex within the context of a committed relationship. I have slept with three guys, all of whom I've been in a long term realtionship with. I believe in birth control. I use the pill and condoms. I like sex, and I'm not ashamed about it. I'm a mature, educated individual, and by no means a whore or cumdumpster. I make conscious decisions about my sex life and my own well being.

In summation, I think there's a huge difference between a sexuate woman and a whore. I don't think some people see the difference.

So when did this turn into "defend your personal life" or "justify yourself to Trevlac" thread. This is about whores.

And to a lesser degree, my personal choice to only sleep with a virgin.

It's all subjective anyway so I see no point in discussing it.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Toothpick Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Trevlac wrote:

So when did this turn into "defend your personal life" or "justify yourself to Trevlac" thread. This is about whores.

And to a lesser degree, my personal choice to only sleep with a virgin.

It's all subjective anyway so I see no point in discussing it.

Your beliefs just happen to be inane. And immature. And a little telling. You're weird, hyperdetailed screed on bukkake is far more revealing about your own no doubt surreal fantasy life. Not that their's anything wrong with that...but the weird mixture of disgust and fascination I sense in that rant is a bit unnerving.
    Do you want it, Davis? A big, hot jet of semen, right in the face, oozing across your lips? Dripping on your chest? Eh? EH??!!

Whores Honkorgy

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWGASM!!!
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:07 pm

God damn Blake, you're about as perceptive as a twig. I guess it wasn't blatantly obvious that this entire thread is satire. If my past actions aren't of any indication as to the nature of my sarcasm the for the love of the Jolly Roger, the hyperbole I used in this "rant" should have given it away.

On a side note, yes I very much would like to do ask described.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Toothpick Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Trevlac wrote:God damn Blake, you're about as perceptive as a twig. I guess it wasn't blatantly obvious that this entire thread is satire. If my past actions aren't of any indication as to the nature of my sarcasm the for the love of the Jolly Roger, the hyperbole I used in this "rant" should have given it away.

Did the hank hills fucking not clue you in to the mutuality of the trolling?

On a side side note Laughing
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Toothpick wrote:
    Trevlac wrote:God damn Blake, you're about as perceptive as a twig. I guess it wasn't blatantly obvious that this entire thread is satire. If my past actions aren't of any indication as to the nature of my sarcasm the for the love of the Jolly Roger, the hyperbole I used in this "rant" should have given it away.

Did the hank hills fucking not clue you in to the mutuality of the trolling?

On a side side note :lol:

Did the pretending to miss them not clue you in to the mutuality of the mutuality of the trolling.

Whores Brain-Macro-Psychic
    Cain Le Creuset
    Cain Le Creuset

Male Number of posts : 90
    Experience :

Post by Cain Le Creuset Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 am

..............best thread ever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content