Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Secret

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Secret Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Secret Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Secret Left_bar10/10Secret Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Secret Left_bar5/5Secret Empty_bar  (5/5)

Secret Empty Secret

Post by Trevlac Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:28 pm

The days were growing shorter, the long tendrils of night enveloped the sky and cast all into the land of shadow. The world iced over in the absence of its savior - the light, and shone in the bleak fields of knotted wood and frost-crusted grassland. On a desolate country road, a drunken man named Ken slowed to a stop and turned the headlights of his Chevy off. Sighing heavily, he made his way to the truck bed, sobbing a little and wiping the tears which were trying to frost over almost instantly from his face. It had to have been at least zero degrees, and Ken didn't have time to bring a coat. His red and cream flannel shirt and faded blue jeans with sizable rips in the knees dangled from his belt, the buckle adorned with a minotaur clutching a hammer.

His snakeskin boots crunched the powdery ice beneath him as he stopped in front of the tail gait and lifted the latch. He ignored the contents of his truck, a rusted fan blade, a leaf blower, a full garbage bag near the leaf blower, and dismembered parts of his old cooking grill. His hand shot straight for the busted and dented shovel resting near the front. It was sticky-cold and even though he was smashed-ass drunk, Ken could still coordinate well enough to walk about thirty paces into the cold night behind a small knoll. There he rooted for a soft patch of soil and set to work.

The ground protested at the shovel which raped and intruded the topsoil, churning it free of the ice and rooted grass. Throwing hunks for nearly half an hour until Ken was dead certain that it was his height in deepness and his length if he were to lay in the ditch, he dragged the shovel and his sorry ass back to the Chevy. Tossing the shovel back in nonchalantly, Ken suddenly broke into tears and crouched on his haunches with his hands over his face. After a moment of noticeable weakness, he finally caught his resolve and dragged the black garbage bag from the back of the truck and hoisted it over his shoulder. Staggering the same thirty paces over the knoll to the ditch, he sat the bag down for a moment and wiped his brow. Even in below freezing temperatures he was sweating. Feeling another spurt of waterworks about to spring forth, he kicked the bag into the ditch and grabbed the shovel again.

Resoiling the ground was even more difficult than digging it, in the end Ken realized that he needed to carry a shovel full of the leftover dirt that the bag replaced at a time much further out and sprinkle it around. Another good half hour passed before all of the extra dirt was dispersed and dead grass was replaced on the freshly packed soil. Ken wept as no grown man should as he adjusted his ballcap and sulked back to his truck for the final time. Chucking the tool into the bed and ripping open the driver's door, he started the engine and started back down the same unmarked road.

Ken tried to concentrate on driving but it was impossible. He thought about what had happened only two hours ago. The scene played in his head. Ken was taking a deep kiss from soft lips, caressing a firm chest and an ample buttock. The feel of warm skin on skin was invigorating him even though he was piss-drunk. He knew that he wanted it deep down, it wasn't the liquor tricking him. The liquor had made this impossible possible for Ken. A deep repressed desire to have sex with Tracy Wiederman.

Smooth curves and bucked hips and a deep hole were the feelings that Ken had felt. And then he felt ecstasy as he ejaculated hot semen into his sexual partner. When it was all over he looked into his lover's eyes and suddenly Ken's own were filled with terror. As Tracy looked at him with concern, suddenly Ken had punched his lover in the face breaking the nose. Tracy screamed and gagged blood that ran down the throat. Ken made a dash for the walking cane in the corner, panicking, and beat Tracy to death with it. Then he wrapped the body, the cane and the bedding up and stuffed it into a garbage bag. And now he was here on this dirt road that now merged onto the main road back to his shitty hovel in hicksville.

He knew that Tracy couldn't be allowed to live. If people knew, if anyone ever found out...that Ken had sex with Tracy...his life would be over. Ken himself couldn't come to terms with it. As he tried to push Tracy from his mind, a sudden picture flooded it. The long blond hair dripping to the shoulders, the nude pale skin clinging to Tracy's form, showing off the softness and yet the small taught muscles in all the right places. If anyone ever knew...that he had sex with a man...his life was over.

And in that moment it was. Ken was too drunk to notice the car in front of him. He had driven with his lights off and sped up too much, rear-ending them. The car in front bucked and slowed to a stop but Ken's half-ton pickup spun out of control and rolled down the side of the hill the road was paved upon. During the roll, the steering wheel came off and busted him in the face. His nose broke and blood poured into his gullet. As he choked on it, the truck continued to accelerate down the hill and he was battered to death by the steering wheel and stray blunt parts. Finally, the Chevy was crushed by the impact of slamming into a concrete electrical test building, wrapping Ken, blood, steering wheel, and all in a bedding of twisted metal.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Secret Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Secret Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Secret Left_bar160/200Secret Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Secret Left_bar30/30Secret Empty_bar  (30/30)

Secret Empty Re: Secret

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:54 am

In south Tennessee, born and raised
    on the playground where I spent most of my days,
    chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,
    throwin' some football outside of the school
    when a couple of gays, they gave me some wood
    started talkin' to me 'round the neighborhood
    I got in one little relationship
    but then I got scared! I thought
    "you're movin' with your penis and your anus to down there,"

My truck whistled through the air,
    with a license plate that said "HUNTIN" and had a shotgun in the rear
    if anything i could say that my terror was rare
    but forget it, go home! to your cthonic lair!

I pulled into the field around 7 or 8
    i yelled to my lover "yo holmes, smell ya later!"
    i looked at my work, it had taken its toll
    now to wrap myself around an electrical pole
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:57 am

Secret Aud-guy-laugh-hard
    LOL
    Kaen
    Kaen

Male Number of posts : 101
    Experience :
    Secret Left_bar10 / 5010 / 50Secret Right_bar

Post by Kaen Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Very nice work, Trevor. =D I didn't expect Tracy to turn out to be male.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Secret Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Secret Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Secret Left_bar160/200Secret Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Secret Left_bar30/30Secret Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Trevlac wrote:tl;dr: what matt said

Blake Burns says:

Sweet Jesus.
    Yeah. Happens more often around here than you might think. When everything a man is is his family...you'd be amazed what he'll do to hide something, from them and from himself.
    I lit a smoke, and was dully surprised that my hands didn't shake, despite the cold and the mass of broken humanity in front of me.
    I can't even imagine...how...
    Words failed me, as they usually do at such moments.
    I know. I got a cousin...he was fucked up for a while. Right after he figured it out.
    What'd he do?
    Moved. I went to his wedding six months ago. Afterwards, he hugged me, told me...he's be dead if it weren't for me and his sister.
    Did his folks-
    No. They haven't seen him in years. I don't think he misses them much.
    What could drive someone to run from themself like this? Jesus, if you want to hate yourself, go ahead, but to go and...to-
    I realized I was nearly shouting. I bent down and gently moved a lock of his hair from his broken face. Even in death, I was struck by the gentleness I saw there.
    ...to take it out on someone like this, some poor lovestruck kid...Jesus.
    lloyd laid his hand on my shoulder.
    C'mon, man. We'll let the techs do their job. It's over. Nothing we can do, except maybe pray...
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:33 am

Ordin wrote:
    Trevlac wrote:tl;dr: what matt said

Blake Burns says:

Sweet Jesus.
    Yeah. Happens more often around here than you might think. When everything a man is is his family...you'd be amazed what he'll do to hide something, from them and from himself.
    I lit a smoke, and was dully surprised that my hands didn't shake, despite the cold and the mass of broken humanity in front of me.
    I can't even imagine...how...
    Words failed me, as they usually do at such moments.
    I know. I got a cousin...he was fucked up for a while. Right after he figured it out.
    What'd he do?
    Moved. I went to his wedding six months ago. Afterwards, he hugged me, told me...he's be dead if it weren't for me and his sister.
    Did his folks-
    No. They haven't seen him in years. I don't think he misses them much.
    What could drive someone to run from themself like this? Jesus, if you want to hate yourself, go ahead, but to go and...to-
    I realized I was nearly shouting. I bent down and gently moved a lock of his hair from his broken face. Even in death, I was struck by the gentleness I saw there.
    ...to take it out on someone like this, some poor lovestruck kid...Jesus.
    lloyd laid his hand on my shoulder.
    C'mon, man. We'll let the techs do their job. It's over. Nothing we can do, except maybe pray...

What is this I don't even.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:48 pm