Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My Dear Watsons

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar3 / 503 / 50My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar179/179My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar23/23My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (23/23)

My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty Re: My Dear Watsons

Post by Daius Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Daius felt his body tense up as the priest reached into his pocket. When he saw that it was only a cigarette, he silently thanked his lucky stars, but made sure he didn't show he was afraid. That was a little close. I thought for sure he was going to kill me. Fuck I have to clean my pants after this...

Do you really think these packs will simply stop at summoning Beelzebub? I can understand that you and your vampire friend here can fend for yourselves. Hell, you proved it by killing The Lord of The Flies..." Daius took a step closer, looking straight into the human's eyes, putting on a visage that he wasn't afraid when really, he was scared shitless. Now, I'm no demon expert like yourself, but I can assure you that there are stronger demons that these packs can summon." He raised his hands to the air. "I know this forest inside and out and I see things. I also hear things. These are not some run-of-the-mill werewolf packs who summon poltergeists and small time demons. These packs are the fucking big time."

He backed up and leaned against the tree. "And this is the very reason I have been following you. I want to help you."
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar0 / 500 / 50My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar10/10My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar5/5My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:46 am

There was little more to do at this point. The small deviation in Trevlac's attention had reunited him with a friend but now was the time to return. He didn't feel any sort of expedience about the situation since he hadn't heard gunshots coming from Ordin's direction, yet. As his feet carried Trevlac briskly back to the scene of the demon murder, he noticed that the two were still talking. It was unlike Ordin to talk to anyone for this long let alone listen. It seems the years of practice listening to Trevlac's gums flap was paying off a little.

The knocked over weapons now intrigued the vampire more than they had when he clumsily bumped them from the tree. Had this guy left them there to genuinely show he meant no harm or was it a clever staging area so that he could re-arm and ambush them. The latter seemed too suicidal to be probable, and Trevlac dismissed it from his mind. Approaching the pair, Trev caught some of the words exchanged and hearkened closely.

Trevlac rounded upon them both and faced the newcomer. "You see, kids, they listen to the rap music which gives them the brain damage. While you're hipping and you're hopping, and you're bipping and you're bopping you forget what the demon hunting's all about. You see, demon hunting is like Kodak film: it develops better at dark. Right now it's dark out. And this may come as a surprise but I'm a vampire and so I hunt best at night. This priest here has been with me for several years and is accustomed to hunting in the dark as well. So by the moonlight above, what makes you think we need your help regardless of the 'supposed' dangers you perceive? Werewolf, don't think I couldn't smell it."
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar4 / 504 / 50My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar160/200My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar30/30My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:57 am

A massive, toothy grin split Ordin's face at the drop of Trevlac's words. He took a long drag on the cigarette before exhaling and drawing Godfist back like a spear, as if ready to throw it. He clinched the cigarette, still smoking, between the finger tip of his index finger and his thumb

"You heard the man. Make you move on, boy,"
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar3 / 503 / 50My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar179/179My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar23/23My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Daius stood his ground and made firm eye contact with the vampire. He knew it was suicide to test their patience, but he had to for this situation. " I can offer you more than you can imagine in terms of information and combat, but it seems that my presence here is overstayed so I will present you with information."

"I can only assume that you are here to kill off the werewolf packs and stop them from summoning a more powerful demon. I can tell you're new to this area as well, so you look like you have no idea where to even start looking for these werewolves."

Daius lifted his hand and pointed eastward, "If you travel in that direction you will reach a large, pale oak tree, It obviously stands out so you can't miss it. At the base of this tree you will find a trap door hidden in some bushes beside it. This will lead you to a large underground cavern and you will find one of the smaller, local packs there. They will present themselves as tough, but if you kick their ass enough they will tell you anything you need to know. Packs of werewolves are separate from each other, but they know where other packs are and they do keep some sort of contact between each other." Daius waved a finger, "This pack that you will find has been recently cut from the inner circle of communication with the others and therefore are on their own, but still know a bit of information."

Diaus turned slowly and retrieved the rest of his gear from the bushes that fell from the tree. Fuck, I lost my ammunition. He re-equipped his short sword, other knife and revolver to his body and faced the two men again.
    Luther

Male Number of posts : 9
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Left_bar10/10My Dear Watsons - Page 2 Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:

Post by Luther Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Daius's words echoed in Luther's head, who was still listening in due to sheer curiosity. More powerful demon, he said? Maybe his lead wasn't so dead after all. Luther looked back at the trio, Trevlac and Ordin looking like two Mafia henchman about to rough someone up. Luther smirked.

It WAS fun working with them, Luther thought, remembering Dracula's Castle,And at least, if I do this, they can't say I owe them anything.

He strode towards the trio and leaned against the tree, still listening to Daius's words. Afterwards, he chuckled a bit.

"If what you say is true and the werewolves are planning to summon a more powerful demon," Luther said, staring at Trevlac's and Ordin's new friend, "then I guess we should investigate this pack." He then looked at Trevlac. "Got room for one more, Trev?"
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 am

A leathery coat fluttered in the wind as words howled from the stranger in front of them. At the crescent of one such flutter, a shiny-black flash appeared and then stopped just short of Daius' throat. Trevlac pointed a thick, glossy black falchion at his trachea. "You should have thought your fake motives through more before pulling that lie out of your ass. We came here for only one thing: to stop the summoning of Beelzebub, failing that to kill him. Mission complete, there's no reason for me to go trekking off on another adventure and straight into an obvious werewolf trap. No one is summoning anything else, that's pretty obvious or it would already be done just as with Beelzebub. You make it sound like summoning a general of hell is easy." The vampire spoke clearly and softly during his accusatory stance.

"However, he continued, shifting a glance to Luther and Ordin, "I'll go check it out. But you're coming with me, and you're staying in front. If anyone attacks I won't hesitate to use your body as a human, or werewolf, shield." that would do it, he thought. It was obvious that his companions sought an adventure, he himself didn't believe a word of it but Trevlac knew that he couldn't leave such things to chance.

Dropping his sword from Daius' neck, Trevlac rummaged around in his coat pockets and withdrew a pen. He twirled it in his fingers and whistled a tune that sounded vaguely like "twinkle twinkle little star" and skipped away from the group back to the dilapidated inn. Trevlac saw that all of the live people had since vacated the innards of this destroyed haven. Looking around, he found two more people from which he could feed. Their corpses were still slightly warm and their blood was regenerating. Finishing up, the vampire put away his pen and walk briskly and with purpose back to everyone else. "Well, what are we waiting for, we have some werewolves to bully."
    Luther

Male Number of posts : 9
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Luther Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Luther shook his head. Some things never changed. But they were going to go investigate, so he'd have to deal with Trevlac's eccentricities with out-of-place impressions added to the list. He then turned to Daius and did a sort of mock bow to him.

"Well, you heard Vampire Cosby," Luther said, with a grin, "Lead the way, werewolf."
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:04 pm

I'm locking this fucking thing seriously. It was meant as a test until FA 2.0 opened up. The mission was short and sweet and we fucking did it. There's no point in dragging it out any further.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:58 pm