Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

a letter to sullivan

Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar2 / 502 / 50a letter to sullivan Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar166/166a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar18/18a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (18/18)

a letter to sullivan Empty a letter to sullivan

Post by Toothpick Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Dear Representative,
    I’ve given your voting record a through look over here http://www.govtrack.us/congress/, and boy oh boy do I disagree with you on nearly everything! I find particularly appalling your record on abortion rights and on embryonic stem cell research.
    Your lack of knowledge of the medical benefits of stem cells research seems almost criminal to me. You seek to deny millions of people with Parkinson’s disease and other severe degenerative disorders a cure, based off your concern for the wellbeing of a couple hundred cells. As the wealthiest nation in the world, with the most research laboratories and armies of eager young scientists, it is our duty to advance medical knowledge for the good of all mankind.
    I hope that you make some dim effort to reverse your current standing on these issues over the next few months, as several pieces of stem cell research will be up for voting.. Abandon your rotting God’s absurd rules, and try to pull yourself out of the 15th century.
    With disgust and revulsion,
    Blake Edward Burns
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar4 / 504 / 50a letter to sullivan Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar160/200a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar30/30a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (30/30)

a letter to sullivan Empty Re: a letter to sullivan

Post by Ordin Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Dear Representative,
    I would find your lack of understanding humorous if it wasn't so violently appalling. Your totalitarianistic views sicken me to my very core, often to the point of projectile vomiting. For instance, your page (http://sullivan.house.gov/Perspectives) suggests that you support the War on Terror. You remember which war that is, right? The futile war perpetuated by the Great American Dolt, Dubya, to search out and destroy all forms of violent rebellion against sadistic plutocracies such as ours? Yeah, that's the one you're supporting.

The War on Terror relates to another section, or "perspective", on your website: Homeland Security AKA the authority of the American government to probe colons, listen to phone conversations, read letters, detain without reason, interrogate, kidnap, and more-or-less abuse the sanctity of American freedoms. The freedoms that this country was built on. That's right, it was built on freedom, not on Christianity, not on fear-mongering, mind-raping, anti-intellectuals such as yourself and the other fascist pigs you keep in your company.

Abortion. A touchy topic for bed-wetting, cry-baby fools such as yourself. No where in your precious bible, great book of lies, is abortion ever mentioned. Likewise; it enacts other laws that I am absolutely sure you yourself do not follow, so then, why pick and choose? If your child talks back to you, do you kill it? Your bible tells you to. Your God's hypocrisy angers me, likewise does yours.

Cells are not alive. They are less conscious than a cow or a chicken, but we kill hundreds of thousands of those a day for food. So what's the difference? Heck, if you're against abortion because you dislike all that food going to waste, eat up, Johnny!

America is beginning to turn against imbeciles like yourself. Soon there will be a backlash from people who choose to do research before they speak. People who think for themselves rather than taking orders from an invisible space-wizard and his cloned magic zombie son/ghost. Disembark from the lands of ignorance and learn about your world. It's a lot more cold and uncaring than you've ever imagined, but there's a solace here. That solace is peace of mind, and rests within a downy bed of consciousness that you have never experienced.

Have a good day, state representative John Sullivan, for you're going to miss a lot of sleep tonight.

Matthew Williams
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar2 / 502 / 50a letter to sullivan Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar166/166a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar18/18a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Bravo.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar0 / 500 / 50a letter to sullivan Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar10/10a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    a letter to sullivan Left_bar5/5a letter to sullivan Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 am

I'll write my own this afternoon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:09 pm