Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Daius
Vicodin
6 posters

Meatless meals for one?!

Vicodin
    Vicodin

Female Number of posts : 76
    Experience :
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Meatless meals for one?! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar10/10Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar5/5Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (5/5)

Meatless meals for one?! Empty Meatless meals for one?!

Post by Vicodin Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:56 pm

So as some of you know, I live on my own. I mean I have roomies, but I do my own groceries and cooking and whatnot. I'm a good cook, and I can make really elaborate stuff. However, I also have a really hectic schedule.

Man, so I never know what to get when I buy groceries. There's only so much I can eat in a week, and only so much one girl can carry. I also dont really eat a lot of meat. Not that I'm a vegetarian, I just...don't really make it all that often. Like last night I had scrambled egg with green onion and pepper, with a few perogies. Other times I will have soup and grilled cheese, or like chicken nuggets or something. I'm getting sick of boring bachelorette food. Any ideas for things that I can get that are yummy and would be a good idea for me?
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar3 / 503 / 50Meatless meals for one?! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar179/179Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar23/23Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (23/23)

Meatless meals for one?! Empty Re: Meatless meals for one?!

Post by Daius Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Macaroni and cheese cooked off of your furnace.

Kidding. Actually, if you want to have a good breakfast and you want to spend some time on it, do this:

Take a muffin tray and a strip of bacon and put the bacon around the edge so that it forms a kind of cup. Crack an egg into the center of the circle and add some herbs or whatever then put it into the oven for about 30 minute at 350 degrees. The bacon should be cooked and the egg should be cooked as well. It's good if you want to have a nice breakfast.
    Vicodin
    Vicodin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar10/10Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:

Post by Vicodin Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:17 pm

That actually sounds pretty good. Thanks.
    Daemon
    Daemon

Number of posts : 19
    Experience :

Post by Daemon Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Just go out and by a small steak. They're incredibly easy to make, unless you're you know, retarded.
    Vicodin
    Vicodin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Vicodin Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm not a big steak person, really. Maybe if I had a BBQ.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Meatless meals for one?! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar160/200Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar30/30Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:30 am

Vicodin wrote:So as some of you know,
    what.

step 1: fry about 30 rashers of bacon.
    step 2: fry an egg.
    step 3: fry 11 more eggs.
    step 4: get a loaf of bread, a jar of mayonnaise, and a jar of jelly.
    step 5: toast bread.
    step 6: put mayo on one slice and jelly on the other.
    step 7: put a slice of american cheese on one of the bread halves.
    step 8: put a couple of pieces of bacon and an egg on one piece of toast, place the other piece on top.

this is the most delicious thing you'll ever eat for breakfast. it might sound gross, but it's amazing. you've gotta believe me on this: i would never lie to you.

the bacon was added to the original recipe because its starting to look like we could work this into a bacon-themed thread if we really tried, plus it sounds like a good addition as long as you put the bacon on the mayo side.

experiment as desired. you might even consider making one of the sides of toast into an egg-in-a-basket and cheese and butter on the other one.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:36 am

That'd be fine without the mayonnaise.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Meatless meals for one?! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar160/200Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar30/30Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:42 am

i thought the same thing until i tried it. the mayo gives it a mild tangy flavor but that 'nnaise aftertaste is quelled because of the cheese and jelly.
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar3 / 503 / 50Meatless meals for one?! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar179/179Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    Meatless meals for one?! Left_bar23/23Meatless meals for one?! Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:46 am

Make a Turduckin...
    Cain Le Creuset
    Cain Le Creuset

Male Number of posts : 90
    Experience :

Post by Cain Le Creuset Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:09 am

eat a dick
    Vicodin
    Vicodin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Vicodin Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 pm

You lost me at American cheese.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:39 am